Take a look at the scrolling text underneath the "Soul-Patrol Times" Calendar logo on the right.
Try and Click on one or more of the entries. This new service can be used to announce local, national, and international online/offline events, gigs, radio shows, website updates, album releases, DVD releases and more. And it's available at a very reasonable cost, that I am quite sure would fit your budget ($10-$30/mo)
Here is an example of what the detailed listing looks like...
East Coast Indie Artist Special Blendz May 21 2005 Event in Ashton PA
Here is another....
PRESS RELEASE: Mallia Franklin "Queen of Funk" IS BACK
As you can see you can post graphics and links to websites, sound files, etc as a part of your listing, using standard html.
We have deployed this news and information service live on the Soul-Patrol site and it will appear on all 650 web pages on the Soul-Patrol site as well as on all 1/2 million Soul-Patrol database search pages. These "headlines" will also be available to web surfers on a free subscription basis via RSS news feed.
Just copy and paste the following url into your RSS Newsreader:
HOW DO WE KNOW THAT PEOPLE WILL SEE YOUR LISTING?:
In addition to high search engine rankings, accross the board, Soul-Patrol has incoming links from many thousands of websites and blogs, accounting for its worldwide reach of 3,000,000 visitors each month. These listings will not only be seen by a large number of people, but also rest assured that they are people who are actually interested in the content of your listing.
HOW DOES IT WORK:
The information that you see is sourced from an online calendar application, where subscribers to this service can post detailed information, including links to whatever websites, sound files, graphics, etc that they wish to.
Within 24 hours or less, we then take this information and create the scrolling feed of information that you see on the right and distribute it all over the Soul-Patrol.com website, the websites of our network members and to individual subscribers via an RSS news feed.
If you "hover" you mouse over the scrolling text, the scroll comes to a stop.
If you click on one of the "headlines", then a new web page will pop up, displaying the details about that headline, including any links that the subscriber has included as a reference for you.
Try it and see what happens…
EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE/ORGANIZATIONS THIS SERVICE WILL WORK FOR:
Here are a few of our early adopters...
Legendary Artists: Jr. Walker's All Stars, Terry Johnson/Flamingos
Emerging Artists: Will Wheaton, Special Blendz, D-Erania, Like So, Sound Doctrine
Record Companies: Purpose Records
Music/Cultural Organizations: STAX Museum of American Soul Music, Black Rock Coalition, SistaFactory
Authors: Mark Anthony Neal
Newspapers/Magazines: New England Informer (Boston/Providence)
Streaming Radio Broadcasters: Kevin Amos (WRCT-Pittsburgh), Will Chill (WBZC-NJ), Gary Tyson (WHPK-Chicago), Maurice "The Voice" Watts (WHCR-NYC)
Website Owners: Brookenstein.com
Public Relations: Tom Estey Publicity and Promotion, Unlimited Wealth Entertainment
Online Retailers: TheFunkstore.com
Here are some considerations...
You are a record label , with new CD's/DVD's or other products that you would like to make Soul-Patrol's audience aware of.
· You are a publicist, with updates about artists, CD's/DVD's or other products that you would like to make Soul-Patrol's audience aware of.
· You are a Booking Agency, Concert Promoter, Festival Organizer, etc. with a tour schedule/live event involving multiple artists that you would like to make Soul-Patrol's audience aware of.
· You are an independent artist with new CD's/DVD's or with upcoming shows that you would like to make Soul-Patrol's audience aware of.
· You are an author with a new book and/or an upcoming book tour that you would like to make Soul-Patrol's audience aware of.
· You are holding a cultural/musical event of any type (a meeting, a play, a conference, exhibit, street fair, etc) and you would like to make Soul-Patrol's audience aware of it.
· You are an Online Retailer (ex: online record store, clothing retailer, arts & crafts, travel, etc) and you would like to make Soul-Patrol's audience aware of new product launches, sale items, special deals, etc..
· You host a Radio/TV show (music, talk, etc), which is streamed on the Internet, and you would like to make Soul-Patrol's audience aware of it.
·You are an artist who has been "out of circulation" for a while and you want to let Soul-Patrol's audience of your current availability.
· You own a website and you want to let Soul-Patrol's audience know that you have just added some new content.
If you fall into these categories or something similar, then this program will work for you and be a cost effective way of publicizing your activities to Soul-Patrol's audience.
HOW DO I GET STARTED:
Ready To Order???
Click here and start the process by placing your service order online via PayPal or via postal money order. You will receive an id/password and your service will be activated within 24 hours (PayPal), or 3 days after we receive your money order .
IN: 0in 0in 0pt">
The intent of Soul Patrol, is to be a
celebration of Great Black Music From The Ancient To The
Future. It's all about Soul,
Funk, and the
If you would like to ask a question about Soul-Patrol feel free to contact the owner Bob Davis.